Thankfully, God provides for our needs at Welcome Home Ministries through the financial support of our many friends. This is why we are able to continue to reach out to individuals in Middle Tennessee to provide crucial alcohol and drug recovery support services.
Yes! Your financial support is needed for the sustainable well-being of our mission, ministry and work. Please help us give the gift of hope to men in need of healing and wholeness by making a generous tax-deductible contribution to Welcome Home Ministries, so we may continue to fulfill our purpose and mission “to enter worlds of brokenness in order that all might experience wholeness in Jesus Christ.”
Just click on the “Donate” button below to make a tax-dedctible contribution that will truly make a difference in the lives of men who are desperately seeking freedom from the bondage of alcohol and drugs.
Thank you for your generous support!
- Host families to cook and serve meals for our residents
- Employers willing to offer jobs to our residents
- Tools for use to maintain our transitional and permanent supportive housing
- Men’s work clothes and footwear
- Christian videos and audio tapes (not musical)
- Advocate families to mentor volunteers for maintenance needs
- Single sheet Paper towels
- Prayer support for our ministry